Associate General Secretary (Strategy and Marketing)
- This is a team leadership position and will have charge of a team under his supervision.
- Support the General Secretary in strategy planning and execution to achieve the mission and vision of the Singapore Kindness Movement.
- Provide strategic marketing leadership for SKM, from the collection & analysis of society insights, to identifying & prioritising the issues & target audiences, to directing internal & external program & communications providers, so that all work together to deliver the right focused messages to the right audiences at the right touch points.
- Manage The Pride, a content site for the promulgation of positive news and articles – ensuring that the articles, opinions, analysis and other items published on the platform is aligned with the vision and mission of the Singapore Kindness Movement.
- Manage public and media enquiries to maintain and reinforce the organisation’s key messages.
- Provide support to the General Secretary for media interviews.
- Establish accountability/evaluation standards and systems that track the programme’s effectiveness and impact.
- Guide the continuous review, improvement & execution of the movement’s measurement of its KPIs, notably through the regular academic & practical validation of the Graciousness Index and its list of graciousness pillars & behavioural norms.
- Manage the allocated budgets for the sector.
- Develop & implement the corporate & other partnership programs of the movement
- Assist & co-work with the Secretariat’s other Associates as necessary, and provide operational leadership support to the General Secretary, including deputising for him in his absence if required.
- Exercise necessary procurement and practise good governance for all programmes and events.
- Work across all sectors to foster synergy and productivity.
- Ensure team synergy and kinship to promote a healthy working environment.
- Provide annual staff performance reviews of his team.
- Develop and mentor staff members to reach their individual potential.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Degree in Mass Communications/Marketing
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to lead a team of creative people
- Attention to details
- Sensitivity to the political and social ethos
Please submit your resume with a recent photograph to [email protected] by Friday 30 August, 2019 at 12:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.