Your essential function is to provide operational implementation and support, as well as further strategic development of the positioning and key messaging of the Singapore Kindness Movement (SKM), reporting to the Associate General Secretary (Strategic Marketing and Communications) and General Secretary of SKM (GS).
Priorities and Mission
- Understand, refine & communicate the focused positioning of the kindness movement, so that kindness is seen as a desirable universal trait for Singaporeans.
- Work with internal stakeholders in owning & embracing these desired changes.
- Effectively communicate these key messages and goals, including but not limited to working with external agencies.
- Together with the Associate General Secretary (Strategic Planning & Marketing), provide the General Secretary with detailed briefings and support for media interviews, as well as craft quotes and soundbites for press releases for the General Secretary.
- Provide similar detailed briefings and support for other SKM spokesmen (other languages, specific focus areas).
- Support and front media interviews where appropriate
- Assist in & monitor consumer insight research through 3rd-party research agencies, and where applicable, in-house.
- Monitor, respond and assign responses to general enquiries within SKM.
- Participate in & contribute to all assigned task clusters within the Secretariat.
- Support the Associate General Secretary in strategic planning and execution to achieve the mission and vision.
- Monitor the allocated media budget & establish accountability/evaluation standards and systems that track specific campaign and programme effectiveness and impact.
- Exercise necessary procurement and practise good governance for all programmes and events.
- Work across all sectors to foster synergy and productivity
- Ensure team synergy and kinship to promote a healthy working environment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Diploma with at least 1-2 years relevant working experience OR Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Communications with at least 1-2 years relevant working experience. Fresh graduates with some experience may apply.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- People-oriented and enjoy organising events
- Able to manage projects and campaigns at a national level
- Experienced in verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of mother-tongue / dialect language is an advantage
- Good knowledge of social media
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Able to multitask, good organisational and time management skills
- A personal interest in and disposition to kindness.
Please submit your resume with a recent photo to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.