The Associate General Secretary (Partnership) at Singapore Kindness Movement (SKM) is an important member of the SKM Secretariat whose efforts help to ensure that all people/private/public sector programmes of the Movement are done efficiently and expeditiously.
Working in the Partnerships team, the associate general secretary plays an active role in conceptualizing, planning, developing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing programmes to inspire small acts of kindness through the following measures:
- Educating, motivating and inspiring the public to be advocates of kindness
- Partnerships and engagement with ground-up movements (GUMs), social enterprises (OKIEs) and ambassadors (VoLKs)
- Project assessment and grant processing
- Sector development of these ground up movements
- Monthly meetings and evaluation of GUMs
- Foster bonding amongst GUMs, networking sessions with SKM
- Incubating these groups into SKM’s Kindred Spirit Circle (KSC) at SKM’s annual Kindness Day SG event
- Work closely with Partners and key stakeholders to ensure SKM’s messages are aligned and seek sponsorship where applicable
- Marketing and managing public-related events as and when necessary
- Ensure budget and expenses are well managed with transparency and prudence
The Associate General Secretary will support the Head, Partnerships in setting strategic directions and will provide on-ground oversight of SKM’s engagements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Communications / Sociology with at least 2 year relevant working experience
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- People-oriented and enjoy organizing events
- Able to manage projects and campaigns at a national level
- Experienced in verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in social media marketing tools
- A personal interest in and disposition to kindness.
Send your resume to [email protected] before 20 June 2022