Your essential function is to provide operational management & control of the social media platforms & other visual elements of the key messaging of the Singapore Kindness Movement (SKM) and will report to the Head of Strategic Marketing and Communications and the General Secretary (GS) of SKM on the following needs:
- Planning and executing the social media calendar
- Review performance of social media engagement and web analytics (google analytics and web traffic related to social media) with an appointed social media agency to improve content performance and
- Further take this purposeful positioning into specific key messages for priority target audiences, particularly addressing specific attitudes & behaviours over social media, including but not limited to working with external agencies.
- Initiate & maintain a high level of content, postings & real-time responses to engage netizens constructively on issues related to the
- Initiate & maintain an organized library or catalogue of reference material, including journal articles & social media commentary, on hot-button issues that affect kindness & graciousness, particularly over social media.
- Support the Head of Strategic Marketing and Communications in planning and executing communications to achieve the mission and
- Manage social media marketing budget and expenditure, ensuring spending is in line with budget
- Work across all sectors to foster synergy and productivity
- Ensure team synergy and kinship to promote a healthy working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or other relevant fields
- Relevant experience in a social media-related role that involves managing social media accounts
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social channels
- Good knowledge of digital marketing platforms, SEO and Google Analytics
- Experienced in Social Media campaigns and Facebook Ads. The ability to launch Google ads and SEO/SEM, Tik Tok are a bonus.
- Data-driven and have a good understanding of social listening tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
- Self-driven and able to excel independently and also in a collaborative team environment
Please send in your resume with expected salary range, portfolio link, and earliest start date to [email protected].