SKF supports kindness community projects by youths
Want to achieve a more gracious society by encouraging everyone to start, show and spread kindness? Seed Kindness Fund (SKF) supports kindness community projects by youths aged 14–26 years old.
SKF is a funding resource of up to $1,000 per project which makes a positive difference in Singapore’s society. Each project will receive 60% of funding upon approval and the remaining 40% funding after project completion.
SKF is also an opportunity for students to take ownership of their contributions to the community through Values In Action (VIA) projects.
Early education lays the foundation for proper character development. Visit Singa and the Kindness Cubbies in Kindsville as they learn more about kindness!Find out more
Do these behaviours sound familiar to you? Find out more about how you can manage these issues, and raise kinder children in Singapore Kindness Movement’s complimentary one-hour Parenting Talks offered to Preschools, Primary Schools and Secondary Schools. Find out moreFind out more
The Kindness Badge is a mark of distinction awarded to students in the Uniformed Groups who have completed projects that promote kindness and graciousness within their schools and in the community. Participating students will hone their critical thinking skills and creativity through the ideation and implementation of projects addressing various social issues. Take me to … Continue reading “Kindness Badge Award”Find out more
Open to all students in primary, secondary, international and special education schools, participating schools are invited to nominate up to nine students for the programme.Find out more
SKM’s Education Team actively reaches out to students from pre-school to tertiary levels. We encourage the youths to lend themselves readily to acts of kindness in the community.Find out more