Singapore, 13 August 2020 – This August, the Singapore Kindness Movement (SKM), in collaboration with EZ-Link and StorHub Self Storage, launches the first-of-its-kind Singa EZ-Link charms, in celebration of the nation’s educators on a National Day month.
Featuring its signature mascot well-known to all ages, Singa dressed in a celebratory NDP spirit waving a Singapore flag, these EZ-Link charms are exclusively distributed to the educators and non-teaching staff in educational institutions. These are designed to be a tribute to the educational frontliners who championed home-based learning during the circuit breaker, and continue to teach and foster the spirit of learning for our children and future generations, despite the challenging times.
Over 90,000 EZ-Link charms would be distributed to the nation’s educators and non-teaching staff in over 2,272 schools, ranging from preschools to universities.
The list of schools applicable for this initiative are:
- ECDA-registered preschools
- MOE Primary and Secondary Schools
- Special Education Schools
- Junior Colleges / Millennia Institute
- Institute of Technical Education
- Local universities
- International schools and Private Education Institutions (that are registered with the Council for Private Education)